10% Conversion Where to Place Your Reviews
10% Conversion Where to Place Your Reviews Placing your reviews on a free, heavily used site (like blogger) that makes you anonymous has many advantages:
- Your sites will never get banned for advertising/promoting in places that do not want you to.
- You can put your product name in the title/URL, which helps with SEO rankings.
- Your affiliate accounts will not get shut down for advertising/promoting in places that do not want you to.
- It is super easy to set up – no FTPing, coding or anything.
- It is 100% free! You do not even need to buy a domain name! (“11 Ways to Land Your Dream Job, According to Experts – Bustle”)
Now that you are familiar with its many advantages, sign up for a blog with a blogger. Setting up a blog here is a simple and straightforward process that should take just a few minutes.
When setting up your first blog, enter Product Name as the blog’s title and also enter the product name (without spaces) in the URL (productname.blogspot.com).
This will help your search engine rankings.
That first blog you set up is for your regular product review. If the URL you want is already taken, change the URL to productnamereview.blogspot.com instead.
Remember, we are doing two reviews, so you will need 2 blogs for each product you promote. Set up your second blog and use Product Name Scam as your title and URL.
Best Wishes, Coyalita
See Tomorrow: “Using Magic Words to Attract Buyers “
Just use your name and valid email address – I will Never sell or share your email address with anyone. Never. You may unsubscribe anytime. I hate spam just as much as you do.