Facebook Traffic Videos
Hello and Welcome to Video #3
Introduction to Facebook Ads.
Let’s talk about Mindset. Before I want you to jump in and start creating Facebook Ads, I want you to get into the right mindset. What is that mindset? That mindset is quality over quantity. This is not about how many likes you can get your Facebook page; this is about how many likes you can convert into fans that really, really love your stuff.
Therefore, once you do that, you’re increasing engagement, you will be able to increase your sales conversions in the long run. Obviously, you need to know what your end objective is.
- What is your Objective?
- What is your End Goal?
- What do you want to sell?
- Do you want to sell something?
- Do you want to get them to the Fan Page and maybe sell affiliate products from that point on?
- Do you want to get them to your Squeeze Page and get them onto your list and then get them off the Facebook Site?
There are many different avenues that you could take.
- You could be selling your product.
- You could get people just to fill out a form for CPA offers.
- You could get pay per lead or pay per zip code.
There are many, many different avenues so I want you to think, what is your end goal? Plus, in addition to that, I want you to have an idea of who the person you will be reaching. In other words, what are the demographics? You don’t have to get the nitty-gritty demographics right now because we’re actually going to show you how to do that in a few videos after this. But I want you to have an idea of:
- What type of person will be coming to that fan page?
- What keeps them up at night?
- What do they look like?
- What are their likes? What are their dislikes?
- What are their struggles? What are their pains?
Because if you can understand that, then you will be able to create content that will allow you to reach them, engage with them, for them to feel parts of your community. It’s not just about driving traffic to your site. It’s about communicating with living, breathing human beings who have problems that they want you to solve, or they have a like that they’re fanatic about; they’re fanatic about specific topics that you might be fanatic about.
I would highly recommend that you stick with promoting a product or an affiliate product that you enjoy, that you’re passionate about because it will just be so much easier, it will be much more fun, and you’ll make a lot more conversions and money later down the road.
That’s just a little bit there.
- We’re right on Video #1
- Video #2 – We’re going to talk about The Different Types of Ads, which are going to help you achieve your objective. If we go over to here, advertise on Facebook, it will ask you, “What kinds of results do you want for your ads?”
Facebook’s goal is to help you achieve your end goal. If you understand what your end goal is, then you’ll have a better idea of which one of these you can choose.
- I will specifically be focusing on “Page Post Engagement”, which basically allows you to boost your post and increase your likes, comments, shares, videos and photo views. If you go to your Facebook Fan Page and you create a status message for example, you’ll notice that most people don’t see it. But with the Page Post Engagement, Facebook at this point in time, you pay about $5, and they will show it to as many fans as possible, which you have to be aware of what post should you use this on and which ones should you not. I’m going to give you some ideas on that.
- “Page Likes” is another different type of result that we will be focusing on.
- You can do “Clicks to Website”
- You can do “Website Conversions” that I’ve heard sometimes work sometimes don’t.
- You can do “App Installs”
- You can do “App Engagement”
- You can do “Event Responses” to promote your specific events
- You can also do “Offer Claims”, which allows you to promote offers. You can create it kind ‘a like Groupon offers and things like that except these are offers that you have yourself.
I’m going to be specifically focusing on this one and this one because my goal here is to keep the traffic within Facebook itself. If you can sell within Facebook – not directly sell because with social media, that’s a totally different animal. You can’t sell directly but more on that later.
But what we found is that your conversions can actually increase if you promote something within the Facebook Fan Page: Sending them to a third-party site, you can actually do that. As you can see, you can send clicks to your website but unless you really know where the person is in terms of their mindset, in terms of exactly what they’re thinking, then what we found is usually, these two works more so we’re going to be focusing on these two here.
- Video #3 – Demographics of your Audience. The way that you can increase your clicks and lower your bid cost per like is through understanding the demographics of your audience. If you know how to pin-point a certain type of person from Facebook, it will appeal to them and therefore, they will like it. If you just blast it to everybody, then you’re going to get a low click-through rate and that’s not going to help your ad campaign.
- Video #4 – It’s Ad Rules – What you Can and Cannot Do. Our goal here is to get your ads approved and get you understanding how to do that. You got to understand what you cannot do and what you can do so that you understand your limitations and thereby customizing your ad campaign to the rules.
- Video #5 – Gathering All Your Information. Now that we have laid out the groundwork, what we can do now is simply gather all the information like the Title, the Call to Action, the Description or the Title and Call to Action can be the same thing. Description – should it be long? Should it be short? Things like that. Then gather the images. Where can you get the images for your Facebook as what images can you use? What images can you not use? And other questions will be answered in that specific video.
- Video #6 – Ad Type. This is the Promote the Page, which is getting likes to your Fan Page, which would be this specific objective right here.
- Video #7 – Ad Type and Boosting the Page’s Post. Like I said, there are specific pages posts on the page that you want to boost and there are specific posts that you don’t want to boost. Boosting merely means that let’s say you have 2000 fans, if you’re posting a status message not all of those 2000 fans are going to see your status. With the feature of boosting, that specific post by paying $5 or whatever Facebook decides to increase it to, by paying that amount, Facebook will try to show all of the 2000 fans your posts, so you’ll get everybody to see that specific post.
- Video #8 – Campaign Cost and Budgeting. I’m going to show you exactly what features and options that we recommend that you choose because there are many out there. So, we’re going to show you exactly step-by-step which ones to choose and give you an idea about budgeting.
- Should you start low, should you start high?
- What kind of budget should you start out with when you’re testing?
- Video #9 – Getting the Best Ad Conversions. Now that you understand at this point how to set up a Facebook ad, how to do it correctly and target the right audience; once you’re getting traffic, you can begin to tweak and tweak and tweak and increase your conversions.
With that said, let’s move onto Video #2. Fortunately, you don’t need to have any tools or anything like that. All you need to do is have a Facebook account, the ability to pay for your Facebook Ads, and that’s it. All the other tools that I’ll be using are going to be free.
This is hands down the most valuable and powerful video set you will find on Facebook Traffic, so take action right now to get instant access download by clicking here: Facebook Traffic
To Your Success,
P.S. Isn’t it time you started making the huge amounts of money you deserve? You can do it quickly and easily, find out how by clicking here right now: Facebook Traffic
See Next: “Before you can actually setup your Facebook Ad”
Just use your first name and valid email address – I will never sell or share your email address with anyone. Never. You may unsubscribe anytime. I hate spam just as much as you do.