The Entrepreneur – 3, 2, 1…Blast Off Your Business Blog – Has your blog begun to stall or are you trying to figure out what to do to get it going again?
Have you been trying to get your blog started but do not know how to get started? Then this article will provide you with ways to blast off your blog to grow your business.
The first area that you should make sure that you have in place is the foundation for a successful blog (back to the basics). Here are few things that you should keep in mind:
(1) -Make sure your blog has a niche topic so you can make a concerted effort to reach specific blog visitors. For example, if you have a hobby such as collecting rare books, then your main topic should be concentrated on reaching web visitors who need a rare book.
(2) Use categories/tags that are sub-topics of your main topic. Going with the previous niche topic, then good sub-topics would be: authors, genre, illustrated, modern, historic, etc.
(3) Content is key to building traffic to your website. Make sure that your content includes the keywords that you want associated to your niche blog.
Next Steps Once you have the basics in place, then you need to create a “community” within your blog. Building a “community” means that you want to create a reason for repeat visits by your blog visitors. This will help you in the long run to one day setup a membership website. What does it take to build a “community”? Glad you asked. Below is a short list of things you can do.
(1) Create a way for your web visitors to contribute to your blog. This can be done by allowing them to comment on your blog posts or by allowing them to submit content to be considered for posting to your blog.
(2) Ask your web visitors to submit a link for consideration to be added to your “blogroll” in exchange for them putting a link back to your blog from theirs.
(3) Visit article websites such as www.EzineArticles.com and find articles that are in your niche. You would have to give credit to the author of the article, but it is a great way to add content to your website.
Final step Give your blog visitors a reason to come back by rewarding them for continuously visiting your blog.
(1) Give-away freebies to your blog visitors.
(2) Create a way for them to tell-a-friend about your blog.
(3) Have a contest for guest authors in your niche topic to be guest authors on your blog and ask them to share a link to the article on your blog from theirs.
Here’s What’s Included
Be The Concierge And Work At Home
Franchise Financing Options
How To Set Up Your Own Office Anywhere
Tips For Interviewing Experts FPR Product Creation
Using Google Apps For Your Business
What’s Your Headline’s Purpose In Life?
Why Imagination Is Key To Business Success
Order “The Entrepreneur” eBook and start changing your life for the better starting right now!
Our 100% Money Back Guarantee:
Try it Risk Free Today! If you purchase today, your purchase is 100% guaranteed.
After reading the eBook and you are not satisfied just ask and I will be glad to give you a full refund.
All purchases may be refunded within 60 days of purchase, meaning that if you think your new eBook is not as good as I claim, you will get every cent you paid back.
If for any reason you decided within 60 days that “The Entrepreneur” is not for you, simply notify us by email and we will gladly refund your money – no questions asked. That is our Ironclad Guarantee!
The risk is entirely ours! You absolutely have nothing to lose!
Click on the Buy Button Below for Instant Access! Only $19
Please note. The eBook is in PDF. file format. You need an Adobe Acrobat Reader to be able to read the eBook. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer, you can download it at http://www.adobe.com. It is completely FREE.